[TR] Windshield Job

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 1 13:31:35 MDT 2009

Thanks Randall,  to everyone,
Is there anything else that I should know (or order) before I take my old
w/s to a classic car W/S shop  (I think I want this done professionally,
isn't this a good idea?).  Also, any special instructions that I should give
to the Professional?

Although it's not original, I'm replacing the cracked glass with a new
tinted version that's only 1/4" thick- Is this the thickness of the
original?  It's FYG Brand, made in China but was ordered from
www.prosourceglassintl.com.

Thanks, Paul  60 TR3a