[TR] Thank Victoria British for donation to the Charity Tour

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 08:13:18 MDT 2009

If any of you are calling Vicky Brit for parts, please mention to them how much the British-car community appreciates the donation made by Susan Berkowicz, the Marketing Director of Victoria British.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier