[TR] Carb O-ring Question????

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Jul 28 12:03:11 MDT 2009

Harry,

Send me an address and I'll send you a couple of the 0-rings I use in
my dampers.  I bought a bunch since by the 100 they were pretty cheap.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net