[TR] [6pack] Triumph Trans-America Charity Run

Robert Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Tue Jul 28 06:26:54 MDT 2009

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, Bob Rochlin wrote:

> Hi All  I met up with John MacCartney at the Day of Triumph at Larz Anderson

[edited]

I had a chance to show John and UnK some neat roads here in New England. I
think he thouroughly enjoyed the romp. We even hot some dirt road, an New
England Triumphs unwritten specialty.

:-)

I did over 500 miles in the street car this weekend. Totally awesome
despite some weather (we had over 2 inches of rain on our tour last FRI).

Toodles,
rml