[TR] TR3 sighting on Masterpiece Theater

David Brister david.brister at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 20 10:35:03 MDT 2009

>gets
> blown off by two pretty girls and rides happily off into the sunset
> holding
> high a champagne glass!

It might be that the Triumph connection is slightly tenuous in which case I
apologise to the list, but I would be intrigued to know what exactly "blown
off by two pretty girls" means  on the western side of the pond? In UK you
have to go to special cinemas to see films like that!

Perhaps enlightenment may come from an American philologolist?

Enquiring minds........ect.

David Brister
1967 TR4A.