[TR] Forming plexi

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Thu Jul 16 12:44:08 MDT 2009

Large tub of boiling water.

Make yourself a mold of the shape you want

Submerge the piece of Plexi in the boiling water

When it becomes pliable, lay it onto the mold and let it cool.

Then cut it to the final shape.

You can fire polish the rough edges using a flame.

Heat guns make the plexi soft but only where the heat hits it.  So the
flexability is difficult to control.

Joe