[TR] temp gauge

Joe DeMuth jdemuth at ties2.net
Fri Jul 10 15:26:26 MDT 2009

I had a non-functioning temp gauge in my car when I bought it 30
years ago. Assuming it was toast, I managed to find another, a lot
easier then than now. A few years later I decided to clean up all my
old spare gauges in case I needed to do a swap sometime. When I
pulled the front off the temp gauge I discovered that the  the needle
had come disconnected from the bellows. Putting the little loop of
wire back on the bellows hook fixed the problem. So take the thing
apart before you spend any money.