[TR] horn tooting.........

Randy&Val DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:16:50 MDT 2009

 My guess is that the inner steering column has moved forward slightly with
your work, and the steering wheel is grounding in some fashion to the horn
contact plate.  I had that with a Mota Lita hub on my TR4 which also had
sloppy steering bushes (still does).  Eventually switched to a different wheel
which helped, but it can be  fixed by loosening the upper column clamp and
moving the wheel slightly towards you as well.

Randy