[TR] TR3 rear hubs

Todd Richmond twr at frii.com
Thu Jul 9 09:06:07 MDT 2009

Ah, that is exactly what I began to wonder after
hearing how difficult it is to get these things
apart!  If the rest of my car is any indication,
then it's a good bet it's found a way to get itself
into a condition that it needs to be replaced.  :)

Still, I'd be interested to hear if this belongs
on Terry Wakemans indestructible parts list, and
whether I might be able to get away with not tearing
this apart after all.

Thanks!

Todd Richmond
Fort Collins, Colorado