[TR] Newbie

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Thu Jul 9 08:51:12 MDT 2009

Thanks very much, Randall -
I have tried honing the bore from the circlip groove out, the lubricating
oil thing and pressing in/letting the piston spring out.  So far, no joy,
but maybe I haven't given it enough tries.  It sounds like there is no
mechanical reason why the valve assembly will not come out.  If that is so,
then I'll keep trying.

Cheers!
Steve