[TR] Aarghhhhh !

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 17:45:54 MDT 2009

I need some help before I go nuts.  I am literally dreaming about this
problem and concentrating at work ?  Not a chance.

I recently "finished" a second TR3 (yes, the one which ran lean) and now
have an electrical problem I can't figure out.  The car is wired EXACTLY the
same as the other TR3, but the battery is not charging.  I swapped the
alternators between the cars and the same thing happened.  The ammeter
records a negative draw, but nothing positive.

Suggestions ?

Andrew Uprichard