[TR] The time has come... TR3 back from Body Shop

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Sun Jul 5 10:47:10 MDT 2009

Hi Carl,
I bought a 3 gun HVLP set on Amazon a few months back based upon a
recommendation from one of the other guys who was taking a weekend autobody
class at our local 2 year college. You get a primer gun, a base coat, clear
coat gun, and a touch up gun for less than $100.00. They are from China but
not thru HF.
 Here is a link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000M61KKG/ref=ox_ya_oh_product

I have used the primer gun myself and it works great. Nice even coats and
very adjustable. I watched a guy spray base and clear on his Mustang with
the finish gun and it worked great. The key is to make sure you clean them
really well after each use.

Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A
http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a