[TR] The time has come... TR3 back from Body Shop

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sat Jul 4 21:42:46 MDT 2009

Weather didn't cooperate - raining most of last week so some of the
sandblasting was not completed.
Hopefully by mid-week it will be done.

In the meantime, I am looking into getting a HVLP setup to do the next step
at home.   Any advice on what and where to purchase.
Looking through Harbor Freight - it appears that there are 4 different
systems available.
1) Canister/Gun combo unit.
2) Gravity Feed - 2 gun package with both 1.4 & 1.8 nozzles
3) 2 different types of Gun with separate Canister.

Priced low to high (1 to 3b)

I may not necessarily go with HF - just was one place to start looking.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Carl