[TR] It might be possible, but....

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 11:53:07 MST 2009

----- "Randall" <tr3driver at ca.rr.com> wrote:

> Wish I knew some way to keep my digital camera from turning itself
> off.
> Seems like it always powers off between shots, which means I have to
> flip
> the power switch off and on, wait for it to wake up, then push three
> different buttons to take the next shot.

They may all be different, but every digi camera I have shot goes to sleep after a while, but will wake up again with a half-push on the shutter button.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier