[TR] 2000 Moss Catalog

Greg Gelhar ggelhar at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 26 17:58:34 MST 2009

Bill,

I believe there is a collector out there for most anything ever made. The
old catalogs don't surprise me. In fact I have a small collection of  J. C.
Whitney catalogs going back to the mid 1950's. Yes, they did have Triumph
part listed back then. Fun to look at these days.

Greg Gelhar
1973 TR6
1980 TR8
Osseo, MN