[TR] Radiator Paint - little LBC

stantr6 at comcast.net stantr6 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 16:51:39 MST 2009

All,
The shop that re-cored my TR6 radiator painted it with a thinned / diluted black latex paint, very light on the core.
Problem is that the steel parts will soon rust, so I re-painted the steel with Rustoleum.

When he re-cored my jeep radiator, I asked him to paint only the core, which he did.
I put Rustoleum on the rest of the radiator - they both run cool, and no rust on the support members.
Stan
1974 TR6
1942 GPW