[TR] brake pressure differential switch

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Jan 25 23:56:02 MST 2009

> Speaking of the pressure differential warning
> switches.............PDWA whateverrrr..........  are they
> available anywhere new?  or used?

Are you looking for just the switch, or the whole assembly?  The assembly is
painfully expensive (when you can find them) but can be rebuilt if you are
lucky enough to have a later one that uses O-ring seals.  I've got an
article on converting the earlier ones to use O-rings, write me off-list if
you want a copy.

TRF seems to have just the switch listed for $65 (P/N GI64677381); but I
think somewhere I've got a note stashed away that there is a Ford part that
will fit.  Rimmers has them listed for
14.55GBP, which is just a bit over $20 (but probably about the same as TRF
once you pay for shipping).

> I think its stuck in the center so
> maybe just best left alone?

They are supposed to be fairly stiff, so yours may not be stuck.

Randall