[TR] lightening flywheel

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Thu Jan 22 23:09:01 MST 2009

Phil,

The way the machine shop explained it to me, balance them separately then
you don't have to pull the flywheel when you replace a clutch.  It made
perfect sense, so that is what I did when we re-built the original TR3
engine for the car last year.

Maybe if you are into a real high-performance situation, but I should think
that 90% of us are not.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO