[TR] Rear Deck Speaker Plans

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 21 07:13:18 MST 2009

Stan,
That is a very clever way of doing it. Especially the way you used springs
to secure everything. Now I've got 3 designs to think about: the triangles
in the corners, Brian Jones' box that lays on the rear deck and some else
did a box that went vertical against the rear panel.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD