[TR] Rear Deck Speaker Plans

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 23:33:32 MST 2009

 Tom,

There are two solutions.? Have the pictures sent to you directly by one of the people who has them.? Or someone post them on the web somewhere where you can access them and download them.? As you have said, the list strips all attachments.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108