[TR] Speedometer gauge rim and Spitfire wiper arms

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Mon Jan 19 16:16:23 MST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I had my wife's TR250 tach rebuilt. I just installed it and now it is
apparent that I need to repaint the rims on the speedometer gauge. Any
ideas on whether it is gloss, semi-gloss or something else?

Also, I have been considering powder coating the windshield wiper arms
on my Spitfire.  I have repainted them black a couple of times, but it
never lasts very long.  Can I powder coat them?  Any thing special I
need to consider?

Thanks,
Roger Elliott