[TR] TR3 Dash Covering Kit

Ibsen Dow flashtr3 at cox.net
Fri Jan 16 15:42:59 MST 2009

Hi Bill,
I just had the same problem as you did from my TRF kit. I ended up sending the
kit back because of the lack of material I needed to do a excellent job. If
you have the old pieces that are still intact, you can use it as a pattern for
the new material.
I ended up ordering the vinyl by the yard that matches exactly the same grain
and material. It gave me extra material that I could use on some worn windlace
pieces that were done in vinyl.
Ibsen
'59 TR3A, '71 TR6 , '79 Spit