[TR] Non-TR. too much coolant?

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 14 16:40:15 MST 2009

My 89yo mother added an extra gallon of anti-freeze to AN ALREADY FULL white
plastic coolant over-run-resrvoir on her big GM air-conditioned car.   DO I
NEED TO DRAIN IT OUT?

The plastic antifreeze over-run container has the proper level (both when hot
or cold) on the side but she didn't read that.  Mistakenly, I had been blamed
for negligence (because I seem to only work on the TR) and she thought the
level way-low.

Thanks, Paul Dorsey   60 TR3