[TR] [6pack] Crimping Bullet connectors

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 13 16:56:13 MST 2009

I prefer solder, then a spray of die-electric fluif followed by the slideover sheath and then a
heat-shrink cover with a final spray of fluif on the mating male terminals. Overkill perhaps but
I've never had a joint break or a bad contact yet :) This tip was given to me by a guy who was a
whiz at sorting electrics on Fiats - but I don't think he ever did Fiat bodywork so I guess there
could be lots of rotting Fiats still running around with fully operational electrics which, when you
consider Magneti-Marelli electrics, is something of an "Lucasi-oxymoron" in its own right :)

Jonmac