[TR] [6pack] Crimping Bullet connectors

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 15:41:38 MST 2009

In a message dated 1/13/2009 5:18:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rclark at robertsonclark.com writes:

Perhaps  the key is
proper crimping with the right tool and not just using a pair  of
lineman's pliers that most of us are guilty of  using.

OK, I would like to line up Bob's url   _http://tinyurl.com/98mxxy_
(http://tinyurl.com/98mxxy)   and the  statement about lineman's pliers.  An
electrician gave me what he said is a  "proper" crimping tool and it makes a crimp that
looks just like what Bob has  posted.  I thought the things were lineman's
pliers.  Maybe not.   I have crimped a connection and then clamped it in the vice
to do a little  destructive testing.  It held very well.
What gives?

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO