[TR] TR Controversy

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Jan 11 09:38:08 MST 2009

Terry,
Sick as it sounds, I like the winter months because I can get all this car
work done without sweat dripping down my face and into my eyes. I have my
lined Carhart work pants, along with their thermal sweatshirt and vest and
am quite comfortable working in 35+ degree weather. Once it gets below that,
I fire up the 35K BTU kerosene bullet heater and I'm warm in the garage when
it's 15-20 degrees outside. I can't hear anything and may go deaf but it's
warm :-)

Enjoy your garage!

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U