[TR] Steering box rebuild om 3A

Ed Oot eoot at citlink.net
Wed Jan 7 17:12:23 MST 2009

OK then

1) Yep, tried the Penrite.

2) We are still talking about the steering box here right?

3) You have to remove it from the car to adjust correctly?

Seriously, I do want to get the leak stopped so that is one motivation. When
I adjusted I found that the "tight spot was only in one direction. Also have
a fair amount of free play in the wheel, ie...the 11 and 1 movement but the
car still goes straight. The other thing I notice is that the car wanders a
bit on it's own.

Randall, I have already printed out 3 postings of yours on removal without
removing the apron  etc.....I just wanted to be sure this is going to fix
the issues.

TIA