[TR] TR3A radiator re-core

Michael Ferguson tr3a at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 19:00:00 MST 2009

Thanks guys, for the helpful info. I have a local friend who has
forgotten more than I'll likely ever know about these beasts and he
recommended a local shop where he has had good luck. I will be checking
it out.

Oh and he, like most everyone else, said..."WHY ON EARTH would you want
to retain the crank hole?!" Or words to that effect. Maybe they're all
correct.