[TR] Tools

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Sat Jan 3 17:49:24 MST 2009

There was a Home Depot over 40 years ago ??

Back then all we had here in the Chicago area were real hardware stores and
lumber yards.  You know - places that actually had good-quality American
products to sell and knowledgeable employees.

Now Homey and the like have driven most of those places out of business.

:-(

Karl