[TR] Tools

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Jan 3 14:19:13 MST 2009

Absolutely TerriAnn, like keeping the TR on the road.

Just this year I took a 1/2" breaker bar back to Home Depot for
replacement.... My father gave it to me as part of a set over 40 years ago!
The girl was a little miffed because she could not find the SKU number in
her system but a few phone calls and she was OK and I had my new bar.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO