[TR] TR3A starter

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 06:40:39 MST 2009

It appears that it is the starter.  The ground can be improved as when  I
connect the starter bolt directly to the battery ground, the starter comes to
life more but the "flat spot' is still there. It makes a partial rotation  and
dies and then cranks well.  I also jumped across the solenoid to  eliminate it
from the circuit and it does the same thing

FT, I will see if I can catch Santa but I am pretty sure he is out of the
neighborhood by now.  I may have to live with it for a while.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO
**************Stay up-to-date on the latest news - from fashion trends to
celebrity break-ups and everything in between.
(http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000024)