[TR] TR3A oil level

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 15:48:29 MST 2009

Yep.B  I'm not sure whether the measure was thrown off because of the felt, or
switching to a spin-on filter, or both, or none.B  But I now know what the
right level is supposed to be, and can measure it on the stick.

Terry

On B 24 Feb, 2009, at 4:23 PM, terryrs at comcast.net wrote:

>> You know, I had similar issues with the new felt seal on
theB B dipstick.B B WhenB I added the factory recommended amount of oil, it
didn't register B
> >right on theB dipstick.B B Wound up at the next oil change grinding a small
notchB B on theB dipstick where "full" really was, and left the new felt seal
on.