[TR] Tires

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Feb 24 19:16:00 MST 2009

I have a set of Nankang N812 on mine, paid about $45ea, 165/R-15 is the
correct size for the 48 spoke rim.   The tread pattern is pretty close to
the Michelin XZX.  I put them on for the summer of 2007, before the
restoration started, ran about 500 miles with no complaints.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO