[TR] tr3 cooling

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sat Feb 21 10:02:35 MST 2009

Is the shroud between the radiator and the grill of the car
intact?  That part makes a huge difference in the efficiency (while
the car is moving, anyway).

If the problem is getting hot while sitting still, then working on
the fan is an excellent idea - but I don't have input on which fan
option is better.

- Tony Drews