[TR] Interesting times at the DMV

Kurt Johnson kajohns64 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 14:59:29 MST 2009

What county are you in?  I have transferred titles in Blackhawk, Benton, Cerro Gordo, and Des Moines Counties for more than 40 of my personal cars over the last 20+ years and only once did the County Treasurer question my declared sale price of a car or if the car was given to me free of charge.. every one of the sale prices were  bogus.