[TR] Prestige Auto Tops

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 17 21:02:22 MST 2009

DO NOT GO THERE.  i ordered one a year or so ago, and was excited to get a
nicer top at a better price.

the rear windows are too big, resulting in the hoodstick pushing against the
plastic window, and it being practically impossible to unzip the rear window
without unlatching it at the front.  plus there is only one zipper; it
doesn't zip from both sides like the top i had before.  and the little tabs
that stick down into the doors are too short so often the side flaps in the
wind unless i am really careful about how i close the door.

i was really excited about getting a nice top that would last a long time;
now i'm miserable and stuck with this &^%$# thing for who knows how long.