[TR] Prestige Auto Tops

Robert Rochlin r_rochlin at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 18:54:27 MST 2009

Hi Everyone,
	Does anyone have any experience with the Sunfast Top sold by Prestige Auto
Top?  Their top is almost $175.00 cheaper than Moss/TRF.  AA Best and Caribou
Tops seem to be out of business and that leaves few choices other than than
the Big three.
	Also, two questions about the hood frame.  Is the connection where the  top
frame is riveted to the front  valance supposed to have play in it?  Is the
front hood stick supposed to have snaps on it?  My present top has a cloth tab
for, I assume snaps, but the front bow has no snaps installed.
	Thanks in advance.
																											Bob Rochlin
																											72 TR6