[TR] TR3 brake light switch test

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:31:05 MST 2009

If you said what type of TR this is I missed it... but the 2 fuses you see
'vertically' are your spares and the other 2 are for real.

Since you mention a 'front clip'... on a TR3 one fuse is for the horns and
the other (green wire) is for assorted instruments and other stuff behind
the dash.  I do not recall the brakes being fused on a '3 but didn't seek
out a wiring diagram to confirm that.

Geo