[TR] TR4 Spin On Oil Filter

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Fri Feb 13 15:25:50 MST 2009

It may depend on your adapter.  Mine uses an AC PF-34 or a Wix (NAPA) 1034.

I wouldn't use a Fram except in an enemy's car.  Lots of failure reports
over the years, and they end up at the back of the pack whenever there's a
filter test.  Cut a Fram apart, and also a Wix - it's an informative
exercise.

Karl