[TR] Shipping a "heavy" item from England -

William McLeod wbmcleod at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:33:52 MST 2009

To look at from the other end, the post office no longer sends items
overseas at a surface rate that weigh over 4 pounds.  Not even to
Canada!  Whatever weighs 4 lbs plus has to go by Priority Mail at a
cost of approximately $50 for 9 pounds going to Great Britain.  Their
postal rates are higher, I believe, so your package is not out of
line....

Regards, Bill