[TR] TR3 Bulkhead Sealers

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Feb 9 17:44:00 MST 2009

> Ah, maybe this is the explanation.B  Is there supposed to be a metal plate
> bolted to the bulkhead to which is fastened the rubber sealer strips?

Yup, that's right.  Actually there are two metal plates per side, one is
bolted to the tub and the other is riveted to the first with the upper flat
piece of rubber sandwiched between the two metal plates.

TRF P/N RFK757 is the whole kit (including the pop rivets), which sells for
about the same price as just the two larger metal plates.
http://www.zeni.net/trf/miniTR2TR3/29.php

Wish I'd noticed that before, as I just bought the rubber and one of my
plates is in poor condition.

Randall