[TR] great drives

ElangTR4 at aol.com ElangTR4 at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 11:32:17 MST 2009

I also drove this road about 4 years ago. On the way to Hana the passenger
could reach out and touch the cliffs. On the return trip this same passenger
could spit in the ocean. My biggest regret was not renting a Miata rather than
the Ford. What a great drive. Didn't see any Triumphs on Maui, but did see a
few  on Oahu.

Eric
71 TR6

I drove it once, I made myself carsick!    John

tom white  wrote:
> As we all contribute our recommendations for great drives I am  surprised
that
> no one has mentioned the road to Hana, Maui,  Hawaii.  Is it possible that
> there aren't any TRs in Maui.   More switch backs than a sidewinder with the
> stomach  cramps.
>
> Best regards,
> Tom

**************Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on