[TR] great drives

Ed Oot eoot at citlink.net
Thu Feb 5 11:53:02 MST 2009

Jonmac

You should absolutely consider the alternative route using  Skyline Drive
and The Blue Ridge Parkway. This will take your from northern Virginia
(Front Royal) to Cherokee NC, not far from the Georgia border. It is truly
spectacular. Fantastic scenery and not trucks. The speed limit is 45 so you
need to plan accordingly.

http://www.blueridgeparkway.org/maps.htm