[TR] Great rides

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:42:22 MST 2009

Second that. I went on the tail in my sons Mini Cooper S a few years ago and
it was inpressive. However it is a whole different perspective from the
passenger seat. I think the seat still has pucker creases in it from me. His
Mini isnt stock and he is a better autoxer than I am.

Marty To: triumphs at autox.team.net Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 11:53:41 -0500 From:
davgil at aol.com Subject: [TR] Great rides  Those in the Southeast USA either
are or should be familiar with "Tail of the Dragon at Deal's Gap", in Western
North Carolina.?Really popular with the two wheeled crowd, but an absolutely
great ride in an LBC.? Google "Tail of the Dragon" and you can get plenty of
information and pictures.? This ride should be on any list of great sports car
drives in the US. David Gill 1976 TR6