[TR] TR4 Fan blade position .. ridges forward or grooves forward

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 13:30:30 MST 2009

Ridges forward and I would certainly use the lock plates.  I don't
much trust ordinary spring-type lock washers on something important
and moving/vibrating.  To my mind a mechanical fixative such as a lock
tab or safety wire is much more secure.  I wouldn't think the lock
plates would have significant affect on balance.

Geo