[TR] young man drives TR like we did.. or may want to..

mark.jones at exxonmobil.com mark.jones at exxonmobil.com
Mon Feb 2 13:07:55 MST 2009

It's like saying Chevy is better than Ford because...  It's nothing more
than a personal opinion.  An MGBGT V8 has a lot more grunt than a lot of
TRs.  They're all great cars, just some appeal some more than others.

Mark
73 MGBGT
76 TR7 FHC
80 Spitfire

Subject: Re: [TR] young man drives TR like we did.. or may want to..

Someone on the FOT list gave a reason for buying a TR and not an MG was
that the TR had "Grunt".

"Grunt" is the reason I talked my dad into trading the family '56 Buick for
a '57 TR3 and not an MGA 50 years ago next month.