[TR] Ignition switch

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Wed Dec 30 09:28:58 MST 2009

In a message dated 12/29/2009 4:28:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gprtech at frontiernet.net writes:

I've  been cleaning out a lot of old stuff I have around, and I cam
across a NOS  Lucas ignition switch with keys, FS924. This isn't a TR3
switch, because  it's a spring return starter switch. Anyone know what
cars used this type  of starter switch with FS series keys?

==AM==
Does it have a Lucas part number, such as 34680? If so, it's common fitment
 to Spitfire, Herald, TR4/4A...and a number of other LBCs.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
--  Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 /  Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)