[TR] fender brace tr-3

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 12:04:06 MST 2009

    I'm in the middle of fitting all the panels on my ground up restoration project tr-3 and can't remember where the rear fender brace  (distance piece?) attaches to the body.  This is the piece about 6" long that goes right behind the rear wheel and holds the bottom of the fender straight.  I think it attaches to the leaf spring but can't see anything on the spring to attach it too.  Didn't notice anything in the Moss catalogue either.  Just wondering.

gary n.