[TR] [6pack] low profile aluminum jack

Al Salvatore tr6parts at charter.net
Sat Dec 26 13:59:45 MST 2009

I picked one up today for a friend. On line coupon was $10.00 cheaper then
the mail coupon I got.
They were also giving out a one day 25% coupon good only Jan 1.
They have a bigger aluminum jack on sale till Jan 4 for 89.99. jan1 coupon =
67.50
Worth going in and buying a candy bar for the coupon today.
lol

Al