[TR] Question: Konig Rewind 16x7 wheels for TR6

Irv Korey ikorey at comcast.net
Wed Dec 23 18:39:34 MST 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Greg <one_second_zero at yahoo.com> wrote:

Anyone else running this size tire and
wheel that can comment on your experience?  Appreciate any advice.

I am running that exact combination - 16x7 Rewinds and 205/55x16 tires. I
also have the Goodparts springs, no spacers. I've driven this setup for
about 2000 miles, and I only had 1 instance of rubbing. The rf tire rubbed
the fender once when I was going up a driveway with a sharp, rather high lip
where it meets the street. I"m real happy with the way it looks too.

HTH,

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
Highland Park, IL